Pursuit of long-term and stable returns that exceed benchmark
Follow the benchmark
in a stable manner
- Create index basket
- An index basket that
- Tracking error thresholds
Stable generation of excess returns
- Quant strategy
- Pursuit of excess
returns by discovering
stocks via quantitative
- Relative value strategy
- Pair Trading
- Switching between
stocks and futures
- Other strategy
- Investment in
- Participation in
- Stable and consistent returns that exceed benchmarks
The market (benchmark) is an important element in client asset management.
- The mission of an asset management company is to consistently beat benchmarks regardless of market conditions.
- Utilization of benchmark following strategies to ensure stability of funds.
“Consistently beating benchmarks” is our management style.
- Pursuit of excess returns with enhanced index portfolio using quantitative modeling
- Pursuit of stable excess returns using various strategies such as pair trading and switching.
- Systematic risk management and efficient asset management process via developing factor models.
- - Enhanced reliability in performance via stable asset management that places a high priority on following benchmarks.
- - Consistent pursuit of excess returns to ensure that benchmarks are exceeded in the long term.